For detailed warranty information, please refer to the PDF documents at the bottom of this page.
Before requesting warranty service, we strongly recommend that you:
1) Visit the FAQ Pages. Most common problems can be easily solved by consulting the FAQ Pages. Please take a look here before contacting Tech Support.
2) Contact IK Tech Support (if you can't find an answer to your problem on the FAQ pages).
To obtain warranty service, you must:
1) Be the original purchaser who bought from an authorized dealer/reseller and register your IK product within fifteen (15) days of purchase.
2) Contact Customer Service to obtain your Return Authorization number and shipping instructions. Click here.
3) Ship the product as instructed by our team to the address below (Do NOT send the product to your dealer), including the Product Return Form (available for download at the bottom of this page) and a copy of your proof of purchase.
IK Multimedia Production srl
Via dell’Industria, 46
Phone: +39 059 285496
Fax: +39 059 2861671
US, Canada, Central and
IK Multimedia US, LLC
590 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy.
Sunrise, FL 33325
Phone: (954) 846-9101
Fax: (954) 846-9077
Contact your Local Distributors
Contact either the Europe or US office to find out where to send the product.
IK Multimedia must be able to duplicate the related defect or problem at its facilities.
Warranty does not apply to damage to this product that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, accidental damage or exposure to extremes in temperature or relative humidity, improper installation, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, improper care, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided by an unauthorized center.
One (1) Year Warranty PARTS, Ninety (90) Days Warranty LABOR
Ninety (90) Days Warranty
For European Union Countries, please refer to European Union Product Warranty Directive to determine warranty within your country.